Rise of the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Rebellion is a Neverwinter Nights server dedicated to providing an intense, serious roleplaying experience for all Star Wars fanatics and newbies alike. Join the Empire, or fight for the Rebellion!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umm.. Can't connect?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wids
Recruit
Recruit
Wids

Umm.. Can't connect? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. Can't connect?   Umm.. Can't connect? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:06 am

Oh.  I guess I wasn't very memorable around here.  *sigh*  :(

Last time I checked, Daze was back on the Forgotten Realms: Cormyr server.  I'm not sure where anyone else went, but it seems that Zebora hasn't been back to Modern Zombie Survival since its revival; apparently Skeet and the gang got tired of Zebora's antics too.  Seriously, fuck that slimy, neurotic little prick and all his drama.

Well, I recall three different Star Wars servers on NWN, and this one stood the longest.  It was a good little server, drama aside.  I just wish that the Commerce Guild had gotten a little more love; considering that Darth Vader himself saw fit to run out and kill off their leaders before they became too much of a threat to the Galactic Empire, I like to think that they were significant too.

Okay, back to the sloughs of sword-and-sorcery servers I go.  Ciao for now.
Back to top Go down
ProffessionalPervert
Recruit
Recruit
ProffessionalPervert

PostSubject: Re: Umm.. Can't connect?   Umm.. Can't connect? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 3:06 am

Work for Cunard Line now as a ship's officer.

This was fun back in the day, but if I recall rightly we all fucking hated each other by the end of it and haven't bothered getting in touch since.

Hope you're all doing well, except for Zebora who can go choke on a cock.

Back to top Go down
trin2383
Recruit
Recruit
trin2383

PostSubject: Re: Umm.. Can't connect?   Umm.. Can't connect? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:19 pm

Worship Cthulhu here, whats up?
Back to top Go down
Rasma
Recruit
Recruit
Rasma

PostSubject: Re: Umm.. Can't connect?   Umm.. Can't connect? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:07 am

Hi I heard about this from another player so poof here I am.
Been playing on Contrition myself, a few other ROTR vets are there. R
an into Danny, and another oldie I forget the name of playing nwn2 on a now defunct server.
Haven't seen Zebora around at all thankfully, other then that not much new on my end, good to see you all again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm.. Can't connect?   Umm.. Can't connect? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm.. Can't connect?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of the Rebellion :: Player's Den :: OOC Lounge & Conversation-
Jump to: