Rise of the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Rebellion is a Neverwinter Nights server dedicated to providing an intense, serious roleplaying experience for all Star Wars fanatics and newbies alike. Join the Empire, or fight for the Rebellion!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Down?

Go down 
+14
wildnelada
Inviktus
Greyfort
Wids
xephnin
Vitiosus Phasmatis
DM Honey Badger
PhoenixVirus
DM Dark Matter
Galith
Bluebeard
Rasma
Zebora
MistressBria
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Galith
Recruit
Recruit
Galith

Server Down? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 am

Bluebeard wrote:

Also Daze, we had Shepard, he was a beautiful Imperial... But that's literally the only one I can think of, haha.
I'll see you cats around ♥

I'm not dead yet! Personally I do wish to steal away the server and build on it more -mainly- for therapeutic reasons, but also the fact I can easily get a host nowdays thanks to a friend that has a dedicated PC for such purposes. Does that mean ROTR will continue? If I get the module, maybe.... SW:TOR is now F2P now. It's a shame due to all the stuff I have on backlog that was waiting to be released but we couldn't get a hold of Quix.
Back to top Go down
http://vincentkane.deviantart.com/
Bluebeard
Dungeon Master
Bluebeard

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:07 pm

This thread's locked Gal only mods and admin can talk on it.
But if you can re-host the server and get it going, I'd be more than happy to offer my services both DMing if you need, or a simple player. I'd love for the server to be revived, if you can do it, you have my vote.
Back to top Go down
Galith
Recruit
Recruit
Galith

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:06 am

Well aware that it's locked, Blue. I can easily get a rehost but the problem is supplying him with NWN and actually gaining the module itself. Dunno the contact for Daze, nor Pug or if there even willing to hand it on down the line to the next "founding father". I can't code, I will admit that but right now that isn't the issue. The issue is plain as day; it's the players and staff. Iimmaturity runs through out but yelling at people isn't going to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Galith
Recruit
Recruit
Galith

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:16 pm

unlocked because trolololololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3